Friday, March 11, 2016

My Road To Mary Kay Director in The Rearview Mirror

Once upon a time back in 1999 I was teaching school and life was just fine.  A friend said to me,, "Hey try Mary Kay."

I went to a Unit Meeting and saw the hype and Excitement and Glam and decided I want that Product and that DIRECTOR SUIT and PIN.




I then spent about three years doing facials, meeting, events, and getting customers and recruits.  But getting to that DIRECTOR LEVEL was not easy.

How To Become A Mary Kay Director?


You have to build a UNIT.  Your team is suppose to help.  But what happened to me is I was recruiting women who had trouble building their business for lack of training which they would not tap into and because they did not know how or really didn't want to do what was necessary to BUILD a TEAM.

HOW To Become A Mary Kay DIRECTOR


Your must go into DIQ

OMG!  I remember how EXCITED and Scared I was when I went into Director In Qualification Mode.

To enter DIQ:
Your must have 10 active team members
Must be a star consultant in the previous quarter (or have ordered $1,800 wholesale in the current quarter)


To complete DIQ: Director In Qualification



$18,000 cumulative wholesale production in 1 to 4 months

At least $4,000 per month wholesale production
$1,800 in personal cumulative wholesale production during DIQ
24 active unit members (23 recruits + DIQ = 24 total)
10 of 24 unit members must have $600 cumulative wholesale production EACH
DO THE MATH!

What I noticed and experienced is these DIQs ended up incurring tremendous debt trying to qualify their downline and continued to incur that debt trying to keep the qualification. But trying to look like they are living the Glam Life???

I was so relieved when I finally woke up one morning no longer a Mary Kay Director.

I was FREE from the Hamster Wheel.
It took me years to get out of that credit card debt and get my life back.

WAKE UP, LADIES.  There is A Better Way.

I don't  bash a business to highlight mine.
I am sharing what I know and continue to see.
It breaks my heart.  We all want to be SUCCESSFUL right?
How To Become A Mary Kay Director?

STOP for A Minute:   HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TRYING TO REACH MARY KAY DIRECTOR STATUS?

How Many Times Have You Gone Through D.I.Q.  I made it my forth time.
How many credit cards have you maxed out?
How many team members have to asked to purchase the $3600, $3000, $2400
$1800, $1200, $600 Package.   How many did you ask to go the the bank and get a loan to purchase a Inventory package so you can get to Director?

This is what has happened over and over.

That is why I help my downline in my Present business achieve the Rank of Director with minimal  out of pocket and they NEVER lose their RANK.  And our TEAM  HELPS.   And Everyone who wants to go Up Goes UP.

They only go up!
I will say this in defense of Mary Kay.  It was A Great Business School for me.
I  learned some "Do's"  and some "Never Do Agains"   AND Mary Kay was my entrance into Multi-Level Marketing.

I actually build the way I do because of what I witnessed in Mary Kay.  I think because of the debt that is incurred MK Reps stick in there to try to get their money back.  It does not work.  But they are stuck looking at and salivating our that Director PIN.

Well I have found a More AMAZING DIRECTOR PIN.  And I have designed a fool-proof way to help my downline get it and keep it with no debt.

Vickie Wooden
Executive Director #3081111
Total Life Changes



Our Team Rank Directors in
Total Life Changes
EVERY MONTH.
And no one goes into debt doing it.
Take A Look.


Follow me on Facebook.
Vickie Wooden
Phone number: 269-389-0651


At the end of the day remember You are Worthy of an Abundance life. Not a life of debt.
Be Blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment